Applications for Nursery for Academic Session 2022-23 are closed.
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR NURSERY 2022-2023 FOR HXLS SECTOR 62 CAMPUS (CBSE)
- The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 years as on 1st April, 2022 (children born between 1st October 2017 and 1st April 2019 are age-eligible for application to Nursery)
- All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) are considered for admission
- The School gives priority for admission on criterion like distance, sibling, alumni and alignment to the School’s experiential philosophy. For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats
- Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw of lots will be sent via Email/SMS.
- For selected applicants, the documents must be self-attested and uploaded online, as notified by School.
- Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee.
- The school will hold Information Sessions on 1st August, 2021 and 7th August, 2021 to provide interested parents information on the school’s philosophy, pedagogy and curricula.
- Register for the Information Session on 1st August at 4.30 pm through https://bit.ly/3xvPOUw.
- OR Register for the Information Session on 7th August at 11 am through https://bit.ly/3dVSpzb.
The timeline for the admission process for Nursery is as follows:
|4th-9th August||Online application process opens for admission in Nursery|
|Applications will be open for all categories including General, Sibling, Staff and Special Education|
|Last date for Nursery applications is 9th August, 2021|
|16th August Onwards||Admission formalities (Documentation and Fee payment)|
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR KG TO GRADE IX, 2022-23
- Shortlisting of the applications for grade KG to Grade 9 will be done basis seat availability.
- In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed.
- This application fee amount is non-refundable.
- Birth Certificate with Date of Birth, Child and Parent’s Name.(Please ensure that the child’s name and DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Child’s Aadhaar card / Child’s active Passport (Optional)
- Residence Proof of either parent (Any 2 documents from the list given below)
- Utility Bill (Water/ Electricity/ Phone)
- Lease deed / Rent agreement
- Bank statement or Passbook
- Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving License
- Proof of Alumnus of The Heritage School (Any Branch) any one document from the list given below
- Migration Certificate of class 10th/12th
- Transfer certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th/12th
- Legal Documents in case of separation / divorce / adoption / single parent
- Transfer Certificate applicable for all grades except Nursery (Please ensure that the child’s name, DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Bona Fide Certificate from current school confirming child’s name and DOB required for non-nursery grades OR any other school document that mentions full names of child, mother and father (e.g. ID card/Report Cards).
- Report card for previous grade (showing promotion to the class for which admission is sought) can be submitted before joining the school.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY INVITED APPLICANTS:
While the school will eventually need the hard copies of the above documents, to continue with the process (in the light of COVID-19 related restrictions), we would request you to upload fully filled, signed and scanned copies of the above documents.