Heritage International Xperiential School
Fee structure for students admitted in Academic Session 2020-21
|Heads||Particulars||Nursery & KG||1 to VII||VIII to X||XI & XII||Payment Due Dates|
|One Time Fees||One Time – Joining Fees (Non Refundable)|
|Token Registration Fee||₹40,000||₹40,000||₹40,000||₹40,000||On day of admission|
|Admission Fee||₹1,25,000||₹1,25,000||₹1,25,000||₹1,25,000||On day of admission, PDC dated 15th July, 2020|
|Security Deposits (Refundable on Withdrawal)|
|Security Deposit||₹1,00,000||₹1,15,000||₹1,25,000||₹1,97,500||On day of admission, PDC dated 15th July, 2020|
|Composite Fee (Quarterly)||₹1,00,000||₹1,15,000||₹1,25,000||₹1,97,500||Payable by 15th July 2020, 15th Oct 2020,|
15th Jan 2021, 15th Apr 2021
Fee for the academic year would vary, depending on the year of admission of the child.
- Meals, transport, books and stationery are not included in the quarterly fees.
- English as an additional language will be charged separately
- Any therapies and learning support will be charged separately
- After/before school activity, weekend clubs, specialized coaching programs, tours/trips/learning expeditions/annual camps, off-campus sporting/cultural events, external examination charges, specialised student projects, college advisory support are not included in the quarterly fees.
- Students opting to join the bridge program/Pre Term session in April/May will pay a pre-term fee in addition to the composite fee
- Fees structure is governed by terms and conditions detailed in the school fee policy and is subject to change in terms thereof. A copy of this policy will be available at the time of admissions.