Heritage International Xperiential School
Fee structure for students admitted in Academic Session 2021-22
|HEADS||PARTICULARS||NURSERY & KG||I TO VII||VI AND VII||VIII TO X||XI & XII||PAYMENT DUE DATES|
|ONE TIME||ONE TIME – JOINING FEES (NON REFUNDABLE)|
|FEES||Token Registration Fee||₹ 45,000||₹ 45,000||₹ 45,000||₹ 45,000||₹ 45,000||On admission day|
|Admission Fees||₹ 1,30,000||₹ 1,30,000||₹ 1,30,000||₹ 1,30,000||₹ 1,30,000||Post Dated Cheque (PDC) dated 1st May, 2021 to be couriered within 2 days of confirmation of admission|
|SECURITY DEPOSITS (REFUNDABLE ON WITHDRAWAL)|
|Security Deposit||₹ 1,06,000||₹ 1,21,900||₹ 1,21,900||₹ 1,32,500||₹ 2,09,350||PDC dated 1st May, 2021 to be couriered within 2 days of confirmation of admission|
|RECURRING FEES||RECURRING FEES|
|Composite Fees (Four Instalments)||₹ 1,06,000||₹ 1,21,900||₹ 1,21,900||₹ 1,32,500||₹ 2,09,350||Payable by 15th July 2021, 15th Oct 2021, 15th Jan 2022 and 15th Apr 2022|
|QUARTERLY OPTIONAL CHARGES (APPROX.)||OPTIONAL CHARGES|
|Meals||Rs 9600 (Single) & Rs 14,400 (Double)||Rs 9600 (Single) & Rs 14,400 (Double)||₹ 8,004||₹ 8,004||₹ 8,004|
|Transport (Upto 8 km)||₹ 15,600||₹ 15,600||₹ 13,155||Rs. 13,155 for Grade VIII & Rs. 13,479 for Grades IX & X||₹ 13,479|
|Transport (GGN Routes)||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000|
|Trasport (Delhi Routes)||₹ 21,000||₹ 21,000||NA||NA||NA|
Fee for the academic year may vary depending on the year of admission of the child.
- Meals, transport, books and stationery are not included in the Composite Fees
- English as an additional language will be charged separately. Therapies and additional learning support will be charged separately.
- Any therapies and learning support will be charged separately
- After/before school activity, weekend clubs, specialized coaching programs, tours/trips/learning expeditions/annual camps, off-campus sporting/culture events, external examination charges, specialised student projects, college advisory support and examination fees are not included in the Composite Fees
- Students opting to join the Bridge Programme/Pre-term session in April/May will pay a pre-term fee in addition to the composite fee.
- Fee structure is governed by terms and conditions detailed in the school fee policy. A copy of this policy would be available at the time of admissions.