Golf Course Extension Campus
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR NURSERY 2022-2023, HXLS GOLF COURSE EXTENSION CAMPUS (CBSE)
The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 years as on 1st April 2022 (children born between 1st October 2017 and 1st April 2019 are age-eligible for application to Nursery).
All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) are considered for admission
The School gives priority for admission on criterion like distance, sibling, alumni and alignment to the School’s experiential philosophy. For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats.
Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw of lots will be sent via Email/SMS.
For selected applicants, the documents must be self-attested and uploaded online, as notified by School.
Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee.
The school will hold an Information Session on 22ndJanuary, 2022 at 11 am to provide interested parents information on the school’s philosophy, pedagogy and curricula.
Register for the information session on 22ndJanuary at 11:00 am through https://bit.ly/HeritageInformationSession
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR KG TO GRADE III 2022-23(CBSE)
Shortlisting of the applications for grade KG to Grade 3 will be done basis seat availability, which usually happens by the end of the session.
In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed.
This application fee amount is non-refundable.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY INVITED APPLICANTS:
- Birth Certificate with Date of Birth, Child and Parent’s Name.(Please ensure that the child’s name and DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Child’s Aadhaar card / Child’s active Passport (Optional)
- Residence Proof of either parent (Any 2 documents from the list given below)
- Utility Bill (Water/ Electricity/ Phone)
- Lease deed / Rent agreement
- Bank statement or Passbook
- Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving License
- Proof of Alumnus of The Heritage School (Any Branch) any one document from the list given below
- Migration Certificate of class 10th/12th
- Transfer certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th/12th
- Legal Documents in case of separation / divorce / adoption / single parent
- Transfer Certificate applicable for all grades except Nursery (Please ensure that the child’s name, DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Bona Fide Certificate from current school confirming child’s name and DOB required for non-nursery grades OR any other school document that mentions full names of child, mother and father (e.g. ID card/Report Cards).
- Report card for previous grade (showing promotion to the class for which admission is sought) can be submitted before joining the school.
While the school will eventually need the hard copies of the above documents, to continue with the process (in the light of COVID-19 related restrictions), we would request you to upload fully filled, signed and scanned copies of the above documents.
For more information write to us: