HXLS Golf Course Extension, Junior Campus
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR NURSERY FOR AY 2024-2025
APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR NURSERY FOR AY 2024-25.
The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 years as on 31st March 2024 (children born between 1st April 2020 and 31st March 2021 (both dates included) are age-eligible for application to Nursery).
All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) are considered for admission.
The School gives priority for admission on criterion like distance, sibling, alumni and alignment to the School’s experiential philosophy. For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats.
Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw of lots will be sent via Email/SMS.
For selected applicants, the documents must be self-attested and uploaded online, as notified by School.
Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee.
The school will hold an information session on Saturday, 5th August 2023.
Please register through https://bit.ly/infosessionheritage.
There will be a repeat of this session on Thursday, 17th August 2023.
Please register for the session through https://bit.ly/infosessionher2
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR KG, UKG, GRADES 1 to 5 FOR AY 2024-25
Shortlisting of the applications for Grade KG to Grade 4 will be done basis seat availability, which usually happens by the end of the session.
In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed
The application fee amount is non-refundable
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM INVITED APPLICANTS
- Birth Certificate with Date of Birth (DOB), Child and Parent’s Name. (Please ensure that the child’s name and DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Child’s Aadhaar card / Child’s active Passport (Optional)
- Residence Proof of either parent (Any 2 documents from the list given below)
- Utility Bill (Water/ Electricity/ Phone)
- Lease deed / Rent agreement
- Bank statement or Passbook
- Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving License
- If applicable, Proof of Alumnus of The Heritage School (Any Branch) any one document from the list given below
- Migration Certificate of class 10th/12th
- Transfer certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th/12th
- Legal Documents in case of separation / divorce / adoption / single parent
- Transfer Certificate applicable for all grades except Nursery (Please ensure that the child’s name, DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Bona Fide Certificate from current school confirming child’s name and DOB required for non-nursery grades OR any other school document that mentions full names of child, mother and father (e.g. ID card/Report Cards).
- Report card for previous grade (showing promotion to the class for which admission is sought) can be submitted before joining the school.
Note: All documents duly signed by both parents need to be uploaded online and in case hard copy is required, the school will send a communication.
For more information write to us: