Your privacy is important to us. Heritage Xperiential Learning School (HXLS) is committed to the privacy of its Users.
1. Website Visitors
- Information we collect from you
Like most website operators, School/Entity Name collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request HXLS’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how its visitors use its website. From time to time, HXLS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Information we automatically collect from you
HXLS may collect certain information automatically from your devicewhich may include, but is not limited to, potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.HXLS.org blog posts, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your operating system and carrier. For Website users, details of any referring website or exit pages as well as broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location) may also be collected. HXLS only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content on our website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Services for our visitors. We may also use this automatic information to prevent and detect fraud. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
2. Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to HXLS’s Website choose to interact with HXLS in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that HXLS gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may ask visitors who leave a comment at ww.HXLS.org to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
6. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
If you are a registered user of www.HXLS.org and have provided your email address, – HXLS may occasionally send you an email to update you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with – HXLS. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. – HXLS takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
7. Aggregated Statistics
To enrich and perfect your online experience, – HXLS uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalised content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- To help us recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on this website.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
Period of Retention
9. Online Payments or Services
Those who engage in transactions with HXLS – by purchasing its services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, – HXLS collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with it. – HXLS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
10. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of School/Entity Name;
- In connection with, or in anticipation of, any merger, divestiture, consolidation, bankruptcy, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, or other significant corporate event (in which case the acquiring entity may use the information pursuant to its own privacy policies and procedures, to the extent legally permissible); and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you. Our sharing of information is governed by our Terms of Service with the user who posted it.
12. Contact Information
T: 0124 – 2855124/25/2
Effective Date: 31-01-2022 The Courts at New Delhi in India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to the exclusion of other courts and applicable law shall be Indian Law for usage of websites / apps including adherence/compliance/ performance of the terms and conditions, thereto.